Saturday, September 5, 2015

Trick Eye Museum


I went to Trick Eye Museum the other day with my friends after our last practical exam. Seeing that Li Wen has got free tickets, so we decided to just go. Initially we never thought it would take so long but damn, it took us hours and we got so tired in the end. Anyway, we "rented" a selfie stick from Trick Eye Museum and all I can say was, it was really useless? Thank god it was free, you just have to trade your IC for the stick. But the selfie stick was really long though, longer than the usual ones. 


To be honest, there wasn't a lot of people to begin with. But for some reason, it started to get more crowded in the late afternoon. We had to give up on some backgrounds because some people were hogging it like it was theirs. And the Indian Nationals were really rude? Like they keep intruding in your pictures because they wanted to take a picture too. And they will take lots of time at one spot. So the ones who are not taking pictures actually stood in the "picture corner" so people can't take theirs? You politely tell them to make way, they ignore you. Seriously cheebs. 
















Honestly, I did not know I have to put my hand in his when I first took this picture. HAHAHAHAHA

The outside was not that "real" though, it was more for fooling around. HAHAHAHA. The real fun and tiredness starts from the inside of the museum. 




It may seems that I only include pictures of the usual few throughout the post but that is because I only included pictures with me inside. HAHAHAHA.


Donation box found behind the girl who sells matchsticks. People really drop in money???



Disclaimer: you can see my legs and my butt because Justyne insisted of being the "baby" + angle problem


Not betraying my Alpha for this ugly but stylo wolf




My ride or die partner













The Queen of defying gravity

















Sorry I had to do this. There was a really bad odour, probably from someone who has body odour.






Do not attempt this. I repeat, do not attempt this. His sharp nose dug into my head when I was trying to get in. *attempt at your own risk.




I did this. Then I realized I look so weird because the horse is galloping and I am still sitting straight.








And that is the end of this post! Yay! It was a pity that I had such a bad hair day on that day. Would I want to go back there again? Nope. I feel that it is only good for a one-time experience. Therefore, this will be my first and my last time to Trick Eye Museum ^^

P.s. anyway, you would have realized that I deleted my tattoo post because I thought that it wouldn't be appropriate seeing that I am bonded to an organization. But but, I will do another post on that because I find that I am thinking a bit too much. HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment