Saturday, November 29, 2014

Dilemma

I am left with 1 and a half year before I complete my Diploma.

Today, I found out that Forensic Nursing actually exists. The justice in me is tempting me to go for it, because I want to help victims bring bad people to justice.

The other part of me wants me to pursue my dream of being an air stewardess in SIA.

Which one should I go for?

Forensic Nursing will always be there for me, while SIA does not accept applicants which are above 28 years old. However, I also wish to achieve Forensic Nursing in the shortest time possible because it is a long way, I have to finish my 3 years bond, pursue my Hons in SIT and also Masters before I can do Forensic Nursing overseas. All these means that I will be approximately 24 years old before I can even do Forensic Nursing.

Could really do with some advice right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment