Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Today

Today, I woke up dreading how much I hate it when class start early in the morning.

While on the way to school, I realised how much I do not wish to graduate from NP. I have been thinking, how I wish Diploma course take a longer time to complete. Seriously, 3 years are very fast. Look, in a blink of an eye, I will be going to year 3 soon. Not far from now, I will be wearing a graduating gown waiting for my turn to receive my Diploma cert.

I realised how much I hate working. Because working means lesser social life. Working means more commitments and working means growing up.

I'm not referring to those "part-time job" kind of grow up. But the really enter working force kind of grow up. That is the time whereby I have to settle the taxes and everything.

When I graduate, I will be around 20ish. People at 20 odds are still studying, partying. I'm not saying that they deserve to retain or take longer route in their education. But I'm envious of them that they still can get to enjoy before joining the working force.

But I'm really glad that I do not have to worry about not getting a job as my faculty will always be in demand. That's the good thing about joining my course.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Seeing is believing, you will have to see for yourself (;

      Delete
  2. wtf ask u one simple qns. u beat around the bush. it's either a yes or no. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I song?? You not happy then stop asking? HAHAHAHA

      Delete