Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Sample Store x Biore Micellar Cleansing Water




I have received yet another goodie from Sample Store. This round time, they have sent me a product by Biore.

I have been a big fan of Biore because of how efficient their products are. I have tried their cleaning sheets and trust me, it's da bombbbbb. Following which, I am currently using their facial cleanser and I am super in love with it. Not only me, my mom and my sister are also fans of Biore!

So today, I am introducing you to the Biore Micellar Cleansing Water


This cool cleansing water has cool features which make me fall in love with it the moment I set eyes on it:
  • Watery Micellar Technology that effectively dissolves and lifts off all makeup including mascara and eyeliner
  • Natural Mineral Water from the Northern Japanese Alps for a gentle and soothing formula
  • Enriched Collagen and White Tea Extract for brighter, softer and suppler skin 
  • Anti-bacterial formula helps prevent pimples and breakouts, and minimises pores for a clearer and more refined complexion

Just so you know, I have very sensitive skin. Initially I thought that despite all these cool features, my skin would start to itch after removing my makeup. But no, it did not itch a single bit and I am amazed at how soft and clean my face is. 

This lightweight and refreshing makeup remover lifts off more makeup in one wipe! More than what I expected! My waterproof mascara, concealer and foundation came off in that one wipe. After which, my skin feels very refreshed with no sticky or oily feeling.

Usage

Pump an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad

Tip: I used one pump on each pad as I find the amount dispensed is more than enough

For eye makeup, place soaked cotton pad onto closed eyes and hold for 5 seconds before gently wiping off. Yay to no tugging of skin!


  • No rinsing is required
  • Repeat until all makeup is removed, and cotton pad is clean

This is after one wipe of my eye. Look at how much of the makeup came off!


Look at how clean my face is after using 5 cotton pads to remove makeup from my entire face. Due to hygiene purposes, I used a cotton pad on each eye. Sorry, work hazard. Hahaha.

I bet you are thinking I must be bullshitting on how good this product is right? Not to worry, you can redeem samples from Sample Store and try it out for yourselves. If you feel that this is a gift sent from above after trying, you can always get it from places around you. 

Price: $18.90/300ml
Where to buy: In all pharmacies, hypermarkets and supermarkets, and major departmental stores.

Till next time.

Thank you for reading, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment