Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy holidays!

Finally the time that all polytechnic students yearned for have come; the holidays! After all the presentations, assignments and etc etc. I can say that this is our well deserved break. At least during this holiday, no more waking up early in the morning and no more staying back in school for group discussions. But then, the downside of my course is that, this also means that I have to prepare for my clinical attachment. NOOOO! ):

On the last day of exams, which is last Tuesday, the girls and I decided to celebrate at Buffet Town. Man, just thinking back to that day makes my stomach grumble. We couldn't make it for the lunch buffet which is from 11.30am to 3pm, therefore we waited until 6pm for the dinner buffet. We starved ourselves for the whole morning and afternoon just for the dinner buffet.

The exterior of the restaurant
Credit to respective owners

I was amazed by the designs and everything when I reached the outside of the restaurant. Sorry that I didn't take any pictures because I was close to fainting when I went in. I am not exaggerating, imagine fasting from 8pm the night before to 6pm the next day. It is more than 8 hours of fasting.

Overall, we had a really nice dinner. Some of the food was really really nice that no words can describe. But some of the food was just mehhh. Oh, and the staffs were really quick in clearing empty plates. This gives us more space to place our food. Good service!
Price wise was rather reasonable, we made reservations on that day as we were the first to arrive and the supervisor was nice enough to help us make reservations.

Do note that if you want to book reservations, you may do so online but it is only applicable for 3 days in advance of reservations. Price list can be found at The Buffet Town price list. Reservations can be made HERE. For more information, you can visit their website.

The Buffet Town is located at 
Raffles City, #B1-44E
252 North Bridge Road,
Tel: (+65) 6837 3793


On the 29th, Justyne invited me to The Body Shop mega sales at Expo hall. The sales was really mega sales, most, in fact all of the items are close to half of the original price. Thanks to her for telling me about the event, I managed to grab quite a number of stuffs from The Body Shop. 




Ohyes, do come back soon for another review for Sample Store. This time round, there will be an Instagram contest for all of us!

Thank you for reading, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment