Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 4 of 21 days

Today I am missing you like crazy, as usual. 4th day without any messages from you. Feeling super empty and lonely. Weekdays were easier to get through because I am busy with shift. But the period after shift and during weekends makes it more than harder to get through.

That day when you call me from Australia using your data roaming, I was so elated and touched that I nearly teared. Except I did not because I was in front of my friends and it would be extremely awkward. I cannot wait for you to return from your overseas training so badly. I wish you would send me a surprise message telling me that you have arrived in Singapore.

I cannot wait for you to return so that I can tell you about my experience for these postings. It is very interesting and it is very hard to tell you in the messages. It is so overwhelming that I may take hours and hours to tell you. And then I can hear your input and listening to you telling me, "song bo?!"

I hope you are having fun in Australia and please please remember to take good care of yourself. When you get back, I will pamper you with lots of massages and good food. No lies.

Honestly, it feels like you are going through outfield all over again. Except that this take weeks instead of 3 days and 2 nights. But at least you do not have to dig shell scrape over in Australia. Hahaha.

Anyway, I am glad that your overseas operation start during my attachment instead of during my holiday. Because work can distract me from a tiny bit and at least time will pass by faster. I really really hope that tomorrow is the day whereby you return from Australia.

Looking forward to your call later this month. Longing to hear your voice so badly that it hurts. I hope you are missing me too. Please take care of yourself baby. Iloveyou so much, very much.

6 comments:

  1. Have you ever regretted losing a friend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on what type of friend are you referring to. I've lost a friend who betrayed my trust and back stabbed me. And I did not regret losing her, not a single bit. However, we can be considered aquaintance. We acknowledge each other when we meet on the street and that's all.

      Delete
  2. But do you really think she wanted to do that? I'm in a situation similar to yours. I really wanted to believe her. She's a really nice person. I really don't know what to do. She just wouldn't want to explain why she did that. (Ps, I'm not sure if I haf successfully posted this reply. So i do it again )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regards to her purpose, I have no idea. All I know is that she have a bad reputation. Not trying to judge her, but I witnessed her character first hand.
      You said that your friend is a nice person. To me, how nice can a person be if she even back stabbed you? I do not know to what extent that your friend hurt you, therefore I cannot judge her. Did she not want you as a friend anymore by not explaining her motive? Honestly, I would walk away from this friendshit. Even if I let this matter rest, it will scar the impression I have of this friend forever. I would rather stay away from this "friend" than letting myself be paranoid about when she will betray me again. Pure friends are okay, but not those kind that is close until can share problems and etc.

      Delete
  3. I was just thinking, is it that she thought, since I don't trust her, hene she don't even bother to explain why she did that? But to be honest, the matter that she did wasn't a big deal. It's just that i didn't expect her to do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you will have to ask yourself, do you trust her? Trust is a mutual thing, if you don't trust her, what makes you think that she should trust you? Since you feel that it does not matter, then don't be troubled over it. Just live your own life (:

      Delete