Thursday, August 7, 2014

18th birthday (overdue)

*warning: this blogpost contains pictures which might disgust you. Read and look at your own risk.

Finally got the time to sit down and actually blog about my 18th birthday celebration (advance to be exact) after completing assignments and group assignments which are due. KR and I decided to head to Universal Studios Singapore (USS) to celebrate my birthday in advance because coincidentally, my birthday week was his off days. We went on a Monday thinking that there will not be too many people as it was a schooling day, little did I know, it was actually youth day for the students. Honestly, I did not expect that. Partly because I stopped having holiday for youth day since a year ago.



That experience was just mehhh. We got tired after awhile, not because of the rides that took all our energy away, but the queues that killed us. We had to wait for around 30-60 minutes for each ride and it was crazy.

We skipped the Jurassic Park water adventure because KR said he didn't want to get wet. I was really disappointed cause I only played that once ever since it's available. We left relatively early because KR was tired after all the queuing and we were there for only around 7 hours. Super not worth the price please. And he still said that I looked tired too. Sigh.

























Thank you for reading! Come back soon to know where you can go to find out how hydrated your skin is to get freebies and how you can enjoy attractive discounts! 

P/s: sorry if I scared you with my very prominent bone structures. Because I am made up of skin and bones with very minimal amount of fats and muscles.




No comments:

Post a Comment